The weather forecast has not been at all reliable this week so we will wait to see what tomorrow brings.

A decision will be made by several principals early tomorrow morning as we need to let the Traffic Management team know by 7am if we need to cancel.

The track is marked and everyone has put in the usual planning and preparation for the day. A decision to cancel is not taken lightly because of this. However, we just can not run an athletics day with 600 children when the ground is wet for obvious Health and Safety reasons.

If tomorrow is cancelled then we plan to hold the individual championship events and inter-school relays during the week. Again this can be difficult as every school is committed to various activities but we are determined to make it happen!

If the weather looks good and we are all go, see you at 8.45am at the latest. We assemble under our gazebo.  Children need hats, drink bottle, something warm to put on between events, snacks and lunch to see them through the day. Our five years olds programme finishes at midday to enable them to go home or just be with their parents for the afternoon.