Information and resources about everyday school life at Upper Moutere School
Term Dates 2021
After School Care is provided by our OSCAR endorsed provider “Kidz Club After 3”.
The Kidz Club program is operated within our school grounds, based in the hall, and the service is available to all our students. Subsidies are available, see our After School Care page for more information.
- Term One 2021 begins on Tuesday, February 3rd and ends on Friday, 16th April
- Term Two 2021 begins on Monday, 3rd May and ends on Friday 9th July
- Term Three 2021 begins on Monday, 26th July and ends on Friday, 1st October
- Term Four 2021 begins on Monday, 18th October and ends on Tuesday, 14th December
School Bank Account
We bank with ASB
Upper Moutere School Board of Trustees
Account Number: 12 3158 0032276 00
See all term dates and national holidays on our term dates page.
School Bus Service
The school bus service is provided for:
- Pupils under the age of 10 years who live more than 3.2kms away
- Pupils over the age of 10 years who live more than 4.8km from the nearest state or private school of their own denomination, whichever is nearer.
- Those closer can get the bus if it is not full.
For more details on the school bus service, visit our school bus page.
After School Care
An after school programme “Kidz Klub after 3” operates from the school gym each school day. The programme is OSCAR subsidised for qualifying families. For more information, see our after school care page here.
Our curriculum includes sports activities for all our children. We are fortunate to have a professional sports coach on our staff who co-ordinates sports activities within school time. We also make full use of our swimming pool during the warmer months.
Upper Moutere has a strong sporting tradition, and many after school sports opportunities exist. We keep parents informed of these activities throughout the term. For more information see our dedicated sports activities page.
Use of the Internet has become an integral part of school and in many cases, home life. Our children and our team need to be skilled in the safe use of this incredible medium, and we take cyber-safety seriously.
For more information on our approach to cyber safety, visit our cyber safety page.